Code of Conduct:
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in any of the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If for any reason the button is not visible please include a statement of this in the form, or by emailing us direct
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by unsubscribing from our e-updates or writing to/emailing us at email@example.com
4WardEverUK will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 4WardEverUK, c/o 1 Rowington Terrace, Berkeley Road East, Birmingham B25 8NS.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Use of our online services (which include any member facilities, URL link submission facilities and our news blog article comments), are strictly governed by our code of conduct:
- Users should not post articles/comments that have no relation to the subject matter of this website. We reserve the right to edit submitted articles prior to publication on this website.
- The posting of articles that may be offensive to people on the grounds of ethnicity, disability, sex, religion or culture is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Users should avoid uploading images (where such facility is provided) which are likely to cause offence.
- Where users exchange views, we would ask that exchanges on topical issues are not hostile – disagree agreeably!
- 4WardEver will not agree posts or comments for public display which are fundamentally contrary to our convictions and beliefs. We appose all forms of custodial abuse, neglect and deaths, and stand opposed to the death penalty.
Always keep in mind that many of the people using such services may have lost loved ones, and users are requested to maintain respect and sensitivity at all times.
4WardEver UK uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
You can find additional information on the Network Advertising Initiative website. Please note that the NAI may change this information at any time.